Thursday, March 21, 2013

Deep Cardio 'n Core at the Midtown YWCA

Intensify your aerobic routine with the resistance of water! This fast-paced class will keep you moving with innovative routines featuring flowing movements, jumps, kicks and more. A class sure to get you aqua fit while being easy on your joints. Participants should be comfortable in deep water.

I love water, I just bought a new horribly overpriced sports swimming suit, and whenever I swim laps I just end up swimming the breaststroke the whole time. I think my friend Andi and I were the only ones who weren't regulars, so the instructor did a lot firm, aerobics-instructor instructing. I got to use styrofoam water weights, and basically feel the whole time like I was synchronized swimming. So basically, it was pretty much some of the best exercising I've ever done.

WINNER.


YWCA of Minneapolis


No comments:

Post a Comment